Drug Counseling | Financial Aid Office

Drug Counseling

Federal law requires that institutions participating in federal student financial aid programs establish drug-abuse programs for students and staff. The following services are available to you if needed:

  • Students may make appointments at the Health and Wellness Center.
  • Full-time faculty and staff and their families may make appointments with PacifiCare.
  • Referrals for counseling for continuing drug abuse can be made to Orange County Mental Health Services.