Financial Aid Office staff are here to provide the support and information you need regarding your financial aid status and assistance in navigating the process and resources to help with the costs associated with attending college.
The Financial Aid Office is available 9a – 6p Monday – Thursday via phone, virtual chat, or email.
You are always welcome to email the Financial Aid Office, especially if it’s outside of regular scheduled hours of 9a – 6p Monday – Thursday.
Virtual communication services allow students to experience an audio only or face to face session in an online environment utilizing Cranium Café.
Please read the technology requirements below before requesting virtual services with the Financial Aid Office:
Full Technical Requirements
Desktop PC and Mac meeting requirements:
- Use Chrome or Firefox
- https://support.conexed.com/learn/article/how-to-check-if-google-chrome-is-up-to-date(link is external)
- Unfortunately, Apple products such as iPhone and iPad are not compatible with Cranium Café and cannot be used for video chat appointments.
- Have your web camera ready and activated
- Have a headset with microphone ready — your cell phone headset will work great
Tips for successful virtual service
- Please make sure you have the latest version of Chrome or Firefox before your virtual service session begins
- Please do not engage in videoconferencing while you are driving or participating in other activities.
- Make sure there is little to no background noise
- Have a headset with microphone ready (your cell phone headset will work great!)
- Avoid interruptions – Do not answer phone calls, text or surf the web during the appointment