Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
Financial Aid Office:

Bureau of Indian Affairs Grants

If you are an American Indian who can prove membership in a federally recognized tribe, you may be eligible for educational grants from the Federal Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA). Applications for BIA Grants for California tribes are available from the Bureau's Office of Indian Education, 2800 Cottage Way, Sacramento, CA 95825.

Members of other tribes should contact the BIA area office that serves members of their tribes or contact their tribal education department.


T: 949-451-5287
F: 949-451-5459
SSC 130

Dept of Education (DOE) 
IVC School Code: 025395

Holiday Hours

Please call ahead to confirm.
Hours are subject to change.

Mon:​   9 am - 6 pm ​
​Tues: ​  9 am - 6 pm 
​Wed: ​  9 am - 6 pm 
​Thurs:   9 am - 6 pm
​Fri: ​  9 am - 12 pm

Financial Aid TV 
Copyright © Irvine Valley College