Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
Financial Aid Office:

State of California Financial Aid Programs

You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for the following state programs. You must be a U.S. citizen (or an eligible noncitizen) and a resident of California to be eligible for state aid. If you are in default on a student loan or owe a refund on a federal grant, you are ineligible for state aid other than the BOGW program.

Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)

EOPS is a state-funded program designed to serve students who are economically and educationally disadvantaged. Applicants must:

  • Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units
  • have completed less than 60 units (at all colleges attended) with a minimum cumulative 2.0 grade point average
  • Be qualified for a Board of Governor's Fee Waiver (A or B)
  • Be a California Resident or AB540
  • Demonstrate an educational disadvantage (as determined by EOPS)

Services provided include a book service program, a work-study program, specialized counseling, and other support services. Space in the program is limited. Students must complete the FAFSA as well as a separate application to EOPS. See the EOPS website, stop by the EOPS Office (SSC 220), or Call 949-451-5243 for more information.


T: 949-451-5287
F: 949-451-5459
SSC 130

Dept of Education (DOE) 
IVC School Code: 025395


Please call ahead to confirm.
Hours are subject to change.

Mon:​   9 am-6 pm ​
​Tues: ​  9 am-6 pm 
​Wed: ​  9 am- 6 pm 
​Thurs:   9 am- 6 pm
​Fri: ​  9 am-12 pm

Financial Aid TV
Copyright © Irvine Valley College