Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
EOPS is a state-funded program designed to serve students who are economically and educationally disadvantaged. Applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units
- have completed less than 60 units (at all colleges attended) with a minimum cumulative 2.0 grade point average
- Be qualified for a Board of Governor's Fee Waiver (A or B)
- Be a California Resident or AB540
- Demonstrate an educational disadvantage (as determined by EOPS)
Services provided include a book service program, a work-study program, specialized counseling, and other support services. Space in the program is limited. Students must complete the FAFSA as well as a separate application to EOPS. See the EOPS website, stop by the EOPS Office (SSC 220), or Call 949-451-5243 for more information.